Yellow Jackets Speedway
Yellow Jackets Speedway was located inside the Yellow Jackets Stadium on
Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia. First used in 1935, it was a football
venue. When the football team moved to a new stadium on Eric Avenue and
G Street in 1939, the track followed - both were 1/5 mile dirt oval tracks.
Racing continued at the new venue until 1950, when the stadium was
demolished and replaced with industrial units.