Located just north of the Illinois-Wisconsin border in Wilmot, Wisconsin,
Wilmot Hills was active from 1953 to 1967, and was between 7/10ths to 1 mile
long. It was purpose built on land leased from the nearby ski hill owners, and
featured a ski lodge within the perimeter of the track. However, the ski
area operators decided to expand the lodge over the track, and ended the
lease in 1967.