Wigram Circuit
c/o The Motor Racing Club
PO Box 13684
New Zealand

Track Length: 2.2 miles

An operational airforce base which hosted the Lady Wigram Trophy. The track, located near Christchurch, held a race every year from 1949 until 1994, when it was sold for housing, although it was used in 2000 for classic racing. It was closed to air traffic in September in 2008, to be finally used for housing. The hairpin to the top left of the map was omitted for the 1954 meeting, and a chicane was added in 1958 to bypass a bad bump near the hangars. The loop shown on the map was added in 1964, extending the circuit by 0.2 miles. The Lady Wigram Trophy was hosted at Ruapuna once Wigram was closed.