A 1/2 mile dirt oval at the Cowley County Fairgrounds in Winfield. It was used in 1912,
1913, 1915, 1927-1935 and 1951-1971. The track, which was 40 ft wide, and 80 ft wide on the front
straight, was first opened in 1872 as a horse racing venue. The corners were dredged out in the summer of 1883 to create a degree of banking, but over the years flood sediment filled in a lot of what was dug out. The silt made the circuit dusty, and as it didn't pack down well it also made the circuit very rough. A 1/12 mile dirt figure 8 course was used from 2001 onwards.