Tucson featured the following circuits:
5 mile road circuit used for the Happy New Year race on the 1st January 1915.
4.298 mile road course used on the 20th March 1915.
A 1/4 dirt oval used on the 18th May 1946.
A 1 mile dirt oval used from 1935-1941, and 1946-1954 on the Pima County Fairgrounds.
A 1/2 mile dirt oval was used on the same site from 1955-1956, and a 1/4 mile dirt oval
known as Tucson Speedway was used in 1935 and the 1970s.
A 1.8 mile road course at Tucson Municipal Airport, used from 1959-1967.