A 1.125 mile dirt oval in Santa Rosa, used on the 22nd-23rd August 1908.
The start and finishing lines were possibly in different places.
The track was resurrected for events in 1927, 1928, 1939 and the 1970s, when
it featured motorcycle racing. A 1/4 mile dirt oval was constructed for
racing in the 1970s, and the site is still used for horse racing.