A 1 mile dirt oval on the Kalamazoo County Fairgrounds first used in 1914. It closed
in 1935, but re-opened in 1939 as a 1/5 mile dirt oval. The circuit stayed open for only
3 months, and was known as Recreation Park. A 1/2 mile dirt oval opened on the site
in 1972, and was used through until 1986 for cars. Motorbikes continued to use the
venue until 1993.