A 1 mile dirt oval on the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, between Randall Avenue, Dan Patch Avenue and Underwood Street, next to what became the University of Michigan School of Agriculture in St.Paul. Originally a horse track, it ran motor races from 1902 to 1939. After World War II the track was shortened to a half mile dirt oval, and it was paved in 1964, before being finally torn up in 2003.