A 30 mile circuit used on the 27th April 1908 as part of the AAA National Championship Trail. The startline was situated at Briarcliff Manor, and went north to Kitchawan, just to the south of Croton Reservoir. At Pines Bridge the road went along the Croton Lake Road east to Pines Bridge Road, then south to Main Street in Mt.Kisco, where there was a speed check in place and all cars had to take a full 10 minutes going through the village. The road then followed the old Route 22 to the Kensico Dam, which it crossed, then north on West Lake Drive to Lakeview Avenue (the old Tarrytown Road). The route then turned north on Route 9A/100 to Route 100, and back to Briarcliff.
A second, 3.17 mile street circuit was used at Briarcliff in 1934 and 1935.