Sioux Empire Fairgrounds
A 1/2 mile, bean shaped oval first used for racing in 1936, when it was known
as West Soo Speedway. It was renamed Sioux Empire Fairgrounds Race Track for
1941, and after World War II racing continued through until 1999. In 2000 a
permanent stage was built on the main straight in front of the grandstand, and
the rest of the track became a car park.