Opened in 1952, Parramatta Park had a 2 mile Grand Prix circuit and a
1 mile club circuit. The track closed at the end of 1955, but in
November 1958 the New South Wales Light Car Club tried organising a race
meeting at Parramatta Park to celebrate Parramatta's 150th anniversary,
only for the race to be banned by the Government at the last moment.