Panama-Pacific International Exposition Course
There had been a track at the Presidio in San Francisco since 1909 (10.923 miles), but
for 1915 a 3.8489 mile road course was used, with the turns paved with wood
in order to protect the stone curbing - it hosted the very wet "6th American
Grand Prix". Racing continued on the site until possibly as late as 1940,
but today the circuit is parkland around the Palace of Fine Arts.