Palm Springs Municipal Airport
Opened for its first races on the 15th & 16th April 1950, using this 1.65 mile circuit.
The next three races, held on the 1st April 1951, 28th October 1951, and the 22nd-23rd March 1952
used this 2.9 mile circuit, which was to the west of the municipal airport.
Variant used for the races held on the 21st-22nd March 1953 - 2.0 miles long.
2.6 mile variant used for the races held on the 23rd-24th January 1954
2.3 mile variant used on the 16th-17th October 1954.
2.2 mile track variant used at some point.
This 2.9 mile version was used in 1959.