Used for the 1950 New Zealand GP, Ohakea was a 3.5 mile x-shaped circuit
on an airfield midway between Wanganui and Palmerston North. A 2.2 mile
version of the circuit was used for national meetings between 1951 and 1956,
and 1959 and 1962. It was used for historic meetings after 1984.
Track used from 1951 onwards
Plan of circuit in 1982