Operational between the 23rd April 1911 and the 21st April 1912, Oakland
Motordrome was a half mile wooden perfectly circular track built by Jack
Prince, the track being banked at 40 degrees. The track was a smaller version
of the Los Angeles Motordrome, and was built in the town of Elmhurst. Elmhurst
was later consolidated into Oakland, the name disappearing.