A 1/7 mile wooden high-banked oval bicycle track used for midget racing. It
was built in 1933, but closed in 1937 after interest in bicycle racing dropped
off. It was reopened on the 3rd April 1938 for motor-racing by Jack Kochman,
and continued through until the 26th August 1939, when it was shut after
a series of fatalities. The track was demolished in 1942, and the Father
Glotzbach Park built on the site in 1950.