A 1/4 mile paved oval built in 1948 in Norwood, Massachusetts, on the site
of an abandoned sewage disposal plant five miles south of Readville. The
inaugral race, twice delayed by rain, was held on the 14th June 1948. A drag
strip was added in 1960. The track was closed at the end of 1972, and became
an industrial park.