Site of the Nimes GP run by the AC du Gard in the 1930s. The artificial
circuit ran up and down the Avenue Jean Jaures, with one hairpin opposite
the Jardin de la Fontaine to swap sides of the Avenue. Financial problems
forced the abandonment of the race in 1934, but racing was resumed in 1947.
A 5.216 km Aerodrome track used for the 1947 Coupe Robert Benoist.