Projected and approximated route.
First built as a 1 mile dirt oval in 1867 for trotting races, it first hosted
motor races on the 7th-10th September 1896 - a file mile race was hosted each
day. The track was later oiled, and hosted races through until 1919. It was
demolished in 1925. Fiat Avenue follows the outline of the track today.