Beach venue, first used 1921 and more or less annually into the 1960s. Hosted the country's biggest event, the NZ Motor Cup, 1921-28 and the NZ Beach Championship in several subsequent years. Usually comprised of two straights with a hairpin bend at either end. Original circuit length was 50 miles, although it gradually shrank to less than two miles. Also used separately for speed trials, one being hosted on the 21st May 1933.