Motor City Speedway
A 1/2 mile oiled dirt oval built in 1932 on Eight Mile Road and Schoenherr
Road by Don and Carson Zeiter. It was shortened to 1/4 miles in 1936, and
was variously also known as VFW Speedway, New Detroit Speedway and Zeiters.
The last race was held in 1958, and a shopping center was subsequently built
on the site.