Memphis-Arkansas Speedway was a 1.5 mile high-banked dirt oval constructed
in 1953 near Lehi, Arkansas, on US70. It was originally meant to be paved,
but the owners couldn't afford it. A 1/4 mile dirt track was constructed
inside the main oval for local short-track races. The track was blighted
by dust problems, and the last race was held in 1957. It was then sold on
to a local farmer, who raised catfish in the infield ponds.