Marlboro Motor Raceway was a 1.7 mile track run anticlockwise near Marlboro
in Maryland. It was originally opened in 1952 as a 1/3 mile dirt oval, which
was paved in 1954. The road course was opened in 1955, but was closed in
1969 after the SCCA moved to Summit Point in West Virginia.
Aerial view of the circuit, including oval