1949 Layout - 1.9 miles

1950 Layout - 2.1 miles

Lulsgate aerodrome opened in 1940 and was used by the RAF until 1947. In 1957 it became Bristol Airport when operations were transferred from Whitchurch.

Immediately after World War II in 1948 and '49, Bristol Motor Cycle and Light Car Club held two race meetings on Lulsgate Airfield. However, it became increasingly difficult to gain permission to run events on the airfield, and Bristol MC&LCC held events at Castle Combe instead. This former military airfield became Bristol International Airport.