A 75km circuit based on São Paulo public roads, used in 1908. Designed
by Washington Luís, it started and finished in the Parque Antártica
stadium, heading to Itapecerica da Serra through Pinheiros district,
and returning through the Santo Amaro district. Some parts of the track were
in an awful condition, but were improved before the race by the city mayor.