First used on the 4th August 1951, Ibsley (neat Bournemouth) was a 2 mile
track. The track differed from that shown above, with the track turning
right after Church Corner following the runway to the middle crossroads, where
it turned left back to Paddock Bend.
The above 2.09 mile track was first used on the 8th May 1954, and was used
until the last race in 1955.