A 3 mile circuit which used the perimeter road of a World War 2 airbase for at least one meeting held by the
Nottingham Sportscar Club on the 18th September 1949. Parts of the runways were used as a competitor return
road to the paddock. The start line was by the control tower, and the corners were named Redgate Corner,
Coppice, Hairpin and McClean's, seemingly named after corners at Donington.