A 4 mile circuit used for the Ulster Trophy in 1937, 1946 and 1947. Located south-east of
Ballyclare, it was roughly triangular, and started just west of the Ballyrobert Crossroads on what is now the B59. The first mile was slightly downhill and more or less straight, with a right-hand kink at Ballypalady Bridge and on to a right-angled right-hander at Lindsay’s Corner. Today this is the A57 (Antrim to Larne), but it has been much straightened since then. A sharp right-hander just before Ballyclare (McAdoo's Corner) led to the third leg, now the B56, climbing to a hairpin at the Ballyrobert Crossroads and back to the start.