2.2 mile/3.6 mile track. First used in 1952, it is now defunct (1999).

The Coupe de Normandie was held twice at Caen, in 1908 and 1909. The circuit was to the west of Caen, running up to Bayeux, down to Tilly-sur-Seules, and then back to a fork in the road at la Maladrerie, 2 km outside of Caen. In 1908 the circuit was 62 km, but in 1909 it was shortened to 56 km by turning east immediately at Tilly-sur-Seulles, directly to Fontenay-le-Pesnel, where rejoined the 1908 course. The 1909 circuit is highlighted in black, and the 1908 used the extra road highlighted in red.