Also known as Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds, Berea Fairgrounds was a 1/2 mile
dirt oval first used around 1934 to 1941. It was used again on the 3rd
September 1945, before being reduced in length to a 1/4 mile oval, which was
used between the 21st April 1946 and 1955. Berea Fairgrounds has run an
annual figure 8 race on a temporary 1/14 mile course in front of the
grandstands since 1999.