Used in 1908 as part of the 1st Prince Heinrich Fahrt.
The GP du Hainaut was held on the Côte de l'M. de Bomerée
on the 15th August 1934 for the first time. The course was 1.700 km long,
although after WW2 the length was changed with the addition of chicanes.
A 5.500 km hillclimb first used in 1913.
First used in 1924, the course was 1km long and had a gradient of 7%, using
the road to Ciney.
Used in 1905.
A 5.00 km hillclimb first used in 1905.
A 4.900 km hillclimb course in the former DDR used in 1952.
Used for the Côte de la Citadelles for the first time in 1901, the
course winds its way through a park beneath the castle walls.
1 km, 5%. the Renaix (Ronse) to Ninove road. Used only in 1934.
A 4.2 km hillclimb used in 1924 and 1925.
First used in 1923. The 2.500 km course started in the main square of the
city (La Place du Sablon), went in the direction of Namur up to the
Lauzelle wood (now near Louvain-La-Neuve). The course gradient was 8% and
the surface was paved. The start of the course was very steep, but it
straightened out after half way and was almost flat.