Bathurst Mount Panorama

Click here for another map.

Bathurst Mount Panorama
PO Box 6747
Blacktown DC
New South Wales 2148

Tel: +063 331600 (circuit)  026 791121 (office)
Fax: +063 331648 (circuit)  026 191184 (office)

Circuit Length: 6.213km

Built in 1937 by the City of Bathurst and run by the New South Wales Light Car Club, Bathurst opened on Easter 1938. On opening it had a dirt surface, but it was paved by the end of the year. The track was gradually improved over the years, and underwent one configuration change with the addition of the Caltex Chase on the Conrod Straight to slow the cars down before Murray's Corner.