This circuit was based on a still operational World War II airfield, the first meeting being held on Australia Day in 1947. The circuit was 3.2 miles long, and was used in November 1950 and November 1951. It was then unused until 1960, although that race was cancelled due to the weather. It held an international meeting in 1961, the main event being the Victoria Trophy, but the circuit was never used again.
Also located in Ballarat, Victoria Park held motorcycle races over two circuit variants. The 1946 circuit was 3.6 km long, and was used until racing switched to a 3.54 km variant in 1950. This circuit was used until 1967.