Located in Smithfield, Sydney, NSW. The Parramatta District Motorcycle Club set up a 0.8 mile oiled dirt track, called the Miniature TT circuit, starting work in 1933 and opening to other clubs in 1935. Races were held annually, with a 1 mile circuit being used in 1939 for the NSW Grand National Scramble. It was used through to December 1948.