A 1.25 mile clockwise motorcycle circuit around a POW Camp near Melbourne used
directly after the end of the war when still full of POW huts. The circuit was
then in semi-rural Melbourne, but is now in suburbia. It was first used on the
26th April 1948. It held Open TT motorcycle races on the 31st January 1949, and a
3rd and final set of open motorcycle races on the 18th April 1949.