Home to the No 1 Flying Boat Repair Depot during World War II, Lake Boga was
situated 15 km south of Swan Hill in north-west Victoria. When the depot was closed at
the end of the war, the Swan Hill Motor Cycle Club set about obtaining approval and
planing for a race meeting, and a 1.3 km/0.8 mile circuit was opened for 1951. It was
used until the 17th March 1957.