The first Australian Motorcyle Grand Prix was held over four laps of a triangular, 49.10 mile course going from the outskirts of Goulburn south to Windellama, north to Bungonia and back to Goulburn in 1924. The course is highlighted in red above.
The Yarra-Breadalbane-Collector circuit held the 1914, 1915 and 1919 Tourist Trophy races, and was located just to the west of the Windellama circuit. It was 29.20 miles long.
6.650 mile circuit located to the north of the Collector circuit, used for the 1929 and 1930 Tourist Trophy races.