Located on 63rd Street and Woolworth in Omaha, Nebraska, this track
was originally a 1 mile dirt oval horse racing track built before 1910.
Racing was first held in 1910, when it was known as the Omaha Speedway,
until it was purchased by the Ak-Sar-Ben Association in 1919 (note that
Ak-Sar-Ben is Nebraska spelt backwards). Car racing continued through
until 1933, and horse racing continued until 1994. The Kewitt Technical
Center of the University of Nebraska was built on the site.